Power Hour All Access Pass
- Unit Price
We get that sometimes it can feel lonely being a small business owner. Which is why we have put together our infamous zoom sessions into 'epic power hours' covering your burning questions and topics as a collective group. An opportunity to work closely with Em and the Team at a fraction of the cost!
Each session will also include a 15-20 minute Q&A session with Em & the team.
So grab your wine or hot cup of tea and join us for Em's Power Hour!
SAVE $70+ with the all access pass
How to find your hashtags
- How to create your personalised hashtag strategy
- How to find hashtags related to your niche
- When and where to use hashtags
- Why your hashtags might not be performing
How to batch create content
- Plan your social media content without the stress
- Map out your business marketing plan for 1 month
- Demonstration of our NEW content planner to map out our client's social media strategy
- Learn about your 3 content pillars
- How to write captions with ease
- How to create captions that convert to engagement and sales
- How to add a personal element to your content
Finding your ideal customer
- Finding your ideal customer across different social media platforms
- Influencer marketing
- How to nurture your ideal customer + give value!
- Nailing your first impression
- How to service your customer journey
- Ways to convert visitors to an email subscriber
How to start with Reels
- Easy transitions
- How to choose your music
- Content ideas to implement in your Reels
- Recommended apps
- Learn the value of email marketing
- How to generate Leads
- Email Health Checklist - no-one wants to end up in spam right?
Building a Launch Plan
- How to nail your launch plan
- What is the difference between prelaunch and launch
- The Sociallyem strategy to building that hype for a successful launch.
- How to develop a Pinterest strategy
- Why you should be using Pinterest
- How to convert pins to traffic to your website
Getting started with FB Ad's
- Top of Funnel vs Bottom of Funnel
- When to Start Facebook Ads
- Setting up your FB Pixel
- Retarget your existing audience